Friday, September 25, 2009

Shopping Hell

Woke up this morning in a better mood. I even decided to go shopping with my wife. She likes to shop and I thought spending the day with her doing something she liked would be nice. Well, everything was peachy until I decided to talk about sex (I knew better but thought maybe there was a chance). Next thing you know we are yelling and screaming at each other. Supposedly, I am an angry man who scares her because I raise my voice. And because when we stopped at her next shopping area I threw the keys in her purse, missed and accidently hit her in the hand. She claims I meant to do it. WTF!! If I meant to hit her with them I would have, right in the face; but I'm not that kind of person. The conclusion of this story is: If I want sex then I have to ignore my needs, be kind when she's not, do what ever she wants, and hope hell freezes over.

I've made a decision. I will give her what she wants until Christmas. If it hasn't changed then I'm leaving. I can't live like this forever. I hope it works out for my son's sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment