Saturday, September 19, 2009

Saturday

I had to go out of town yesterday so I didn't get to post. I went to my hometown and dealt with my father's estate issues. It's finally settled, but my step monster royally screwed me out of a lot of family stuff. Very depressing. She was a gold digger and played her cards perfectly. Anyway. I'm back, didn't kill anyone, have a drink, and I think because of my acupunture handled it all with a rational head.

The acupunture- seems to help. However, I'm still smoking and the seeds on my ear are driving me crazy. I press on them when I have the urge to drink or smoke. Haven't drank, but still smoking. Not as much, but still smoking.

My wife is taking me out to dinner for my 40th birthday tonight. We're going to dinner and after that who knows. Not like I'll feel like going to a bar or out drinking and dancing. Maybe we'll come home and have sex. That would be a nice birthday present. Wow- 40 years old, unemployed, in recovery, no sex, depressed. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!

P.S.- the Vols are getting their butts kicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment