Sunday, September 20, 2009

Birthday Suprise

My wife did well last night. We went out to dinner and sitting at our table were my best friends. It was a total surprise! My 3 best friends for over 20 years were there, as well as their girlfriends or wives, and another couple I hold very dear. I recieved gifts and great conversation. One friend was his usual self and making fun of the seeds growing out of my ears, but they all supported me with my drinking issues and no one acted very drunk or pushed me to drink. I had my new "cocktail" of club soda and grapefruit juice and settled into a great evening. To top it all off I had sex with my wife! First time in months, not the best I ever had, but her effort was there and for that I am grateful. Feel good today for the first time in a long while.

No comments:

Post a Comment