Thursday, September 17, 2009

Needles in my Face

I just got home from my first acupunture visit. Holy Crap it was weird! I don't, or can't figure out if I liked it. I think it did some good because I found out a lot about my system and why I'm feeling the way I do. I also feel more relaxed and somewhat balanced.The Synopsis:
  1. I'm sexually frustrated and it's messing with my emotions
  2. My liver is pickled and messing with my blood flow
  3. My heart is stressed and messes with my mind
  4. My spleen is stressed and gives me back issues
The treatment:
  1. Needles in my face
  2. Needles in my arms
  3. Needles in my stomach
  4. Needles in my shins
  5. Needles in my feet
  6. All needle placement lasted 30 minutes while I meditated on a bed and listened to ocean wave sounds
  7. Begin meditation
  8. More exercise- need daily, not just 2-3 times a week hiking, etc
  9. And last but not least- bandaids on my ears with chinese seeds under them- I'm supposed to press them at least 3 minutes a day. It hurts like crap when I do!
I guess I'm up for about anything now. Hope it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment