Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Morning Angst

Sometimes when I wake up I don't want to deal with too much. This morning was one of those mornings. However, my wife thought differently. She felt like talking my head off, slamming closet doors, telling me about this/that/or the other thing. Mainly about her work. I'm glad she has a job she enjoys and is employed. But I don't. She nevers wants to help me out (she's a freakin headhunter and her husband is unemployed). Also, our son is sick and she rambles on about that. What I should do, how I should do it- I'm not a freakin retard! Of course I had my mind on sex and knew that wasn't happening. I've been sober almost 8 weeks and I know we haven't had sex since then. It's probably been longer, but don't remember the last time. She will also be going to a party for work tonight and leaving me home with a sick kid. She's probably doing it with her boss. I have to cancel soccer practice tonight (I'm a coach) because of my son's sickness. I have to cancel my appt. All this is making me feel very trapped. My mind is rumminating in a terrible way.

No comments:

Post a Comment