Monday, September 14, 2009

Rainy Days and Mondays Always Get Me Down

Well, it's Monday, raining, and another day closer to my fortieth birthday. So, I took a mental health morning and went walking in the woods where a huge cottonmouth almost bite me. Ain't that nice. There is nothing better than walking along admiring nature when Mr. Creepy Creepertan wants to take a plug out of your leg. Scared the crap out of me! All in all it was a nice walk. Oh yeah, a huge black dog came out of the woods when I was walking back to my truck along the road and scared the crap out of me as well. WTF?

I still haven't heard from the second interview. On edge about that.

I made an acupuncture appointment today because of my wife. She thinks it will help me quit smoking, lose the urge to drink, etc. I think she's hoping the Doctor puts a needle in my penis and ruptures it so she won't have to have sex. ARGHHH!

Just not happy again today- lonely, still want a drink, no work happening, depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment