Friday, October 9, 2009

Obama Wins the Nobel Peace Prize

President Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize for what? Talking? What is so perplexing is that the polls for the awards closed 2 weeks after he became President. I think he won because he is 1/3 black. I am not a racist, do not care what color you are, or believe a color makes you any different than anyone else. It is not the 1950s anymore. So, in my eyes the Nobel Peace prize has become a joke.

Al Gore winning it set the stage for it's incredibility. He won because of a movie he used to further increase his pocketbook. If you don't believe me look at the cars he drives, house he lives in, and the fact that our earth is in a cooling trend.

My rant today- racism and stupidity. I am white, never received any help, or used the "N" word. But, what do I get? The blame for all that's wrong. Do I get a college fund, an all white magazine, an all white college to send my child too, or special priviledges- NO! Could I win the Nobel Peace prize for being white? NO!

Stupidity- I got it, spent my life intoxicated for years. Now I'm sober- give me an award for bettering myself. Maybe I'll make a movie about it and win the Nobel Peace Prize.

All this is pissing me off. Gonna go and have a smoke; but not a drink. Yesterday was what? 11 or 12 weeks. Hey, give me a cookie for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment